Thursday, July 29, 2010

More and more...

Five years ago today I said "I do" to a life-long journey with my best friend.

As a young bride, I was deeply in love with my new husband. But over the past half decade I have learned so much more what it means to love and be loved.

I love Chris more each time I see him thrive at a job he's passionate about. I love him more when I see him act with integrity and treat others with respect. I love him more when I watch him be an incredible father to our two boys.

Every day, I love him more and more.

Here are a few memorable moments from the day our journey began.








Happy Anniversary, My Love!
Here's to loving you more and more for another five years...plus fifty more!

2 comments:

Kathy J said...

I've always loved the picture of your feet - it looks like it should be a wedding card photo or a frame filler or poster or something. Happy 5th anniversary!

Debbie Burch said...

Congratulations Chris and Becky God has truly blessed you with 5 wonderful years, and two beautiful boys. Enjoy the next 50 years!!